SEC Football Preview
Posted by Mac10 on August 7, 2008
Considering the SEC is the only conference that matters in college football, this should serve as a college football preview as well.
- Georgia (7-1) – Knowshown Moreno is the best RB in the country. Couple that with a very good QB in Matt Stafford and the best offensive coach in the SEC in Mark Richt and this is the year Georgia makes it to the BCS Championship Game.
- Florida (6-2) – Tim Tebow does not bang sluts for religious reasons. That pretty much goes against the whole point of this blog.
- Tennessee (5-3) – Phil Fulmer, aka Lloyd Carr Jr., continues to wish for the Tee Martin Era to return.
- Vanderbilt (3-5) – Clearly, I am biased because I go here, but this is the year we break our bowl drought. I mean it’s not like we lost our best offensive weapon, defensive player, or whole offensive line.
- South Carolina (3-5) – God, I hate Steve Spurrier.
- Kentucky (0-8} – No Andre’ Woodson. No QB’s with any unnecessary apostrophes. No wins.
- Auburn (8-0) – Very favorable schedule for them with all of their tough games coming at home.
- LSU (7-1) – They will benefit from a weak SEC West, but they will not be able to win in Auburn.
- Ole Miss (3-5) – Houston Nutt’s first year at Ole Miss will be a step up for the program, and he will destroy Arkansas in Fayetteville in his homecoming.
- Arkansas (3-5) – As they watch Casey Dick try to learn Bobby Petrino’s offense, Arkansas fans will wonder what was so wrong with Houston Nutt.
- Alabama (2-6) – This season will be like Pearl Harbor and 9/11 rolled into one for the terrible historical analogizer Nick Saban. (Is analogizer a word? And is it a dirty one? Anyway, I’m using it.)
- Mississippi St. (1-7) – How is that black coach thing working out, MSU?
Georgia over Auburn – Georgia avenges its only loss of the season en route to winning the BCS Championship Game