Posted by Voltairrible on July 7, 2009
After being made fun of by Mac10, DrFunke, and JCVD for not having a job and spending all my time playing XBox360 & WoW, I finally have a legitimate excuse to give them the finger. Turns out there is a disease that explains my behavior in real life.
Maybe now the other editors will quit being insensitive pricks.
Posted in teh intrawebz, Video Games | Tagged: "I've got balls of steel", Duke Nukem's Disease, I play XBox360 & WoW all day, My life = that Stephen Lynch song "D&D" | Leave a Comment »
Posted by Voltairrible on July 15, 2008
Yet another game I can't afford the peripherals for.
So, the new Rock Band 2 set list is out. Looks pretty decent. Here are some highlights, full set list can be found at Indy-snob central Pitchfork.
- Alice in Chains: “Man in the Box”
- Billy Idol: “White Wedding Pt. I”
- Blondie: “One Way or Another”
- Duran Duran: “Hungry Like the Wolf”
- Journey: “Anyway You Want It”
- Rage Against the Machine:”Testify”
- Smashing Pumpkins: “Today”
- Sonic Youth: “Teen Age Riot”
- The Guess Who: “American Woman”
- The Who: “Pinball Wizard”
In the words of the MAD TV skit I just watched (I couldn’t find the remote): “Sex, Chicken, and Rock & Roll.”
Posted in Video Games | Tagged: A cute girl sat behind me in physics class while I read, post count +1, Real Guitar > Air Guitar > Video Guitar, Rock Band 2, Whosaidbuttsecks? | Leave a Comment »